Looking for hosting replacement with PgSQL

During development of the new version of one of our major sites, MySQL has shown its weaknesses in terms of a lack of foreign keys and referential integrity measures.

As our current hosting solution isn't interested in adding PgSQL support to their service, we're shopping around for a new host.

Our current setup is communitech.net's UNIX Standard plan:

- 350 MB of Webspace.
    - 25GB bandwidth
    - MySQL (5DB)
    - Web Access, Error Logs & FTP Log Files.
    - 100 POP3 E-mail Accounts.
    - Unlimited E-mail Autoreponders & Forwarders.
    - Telnet and SSH 1/2 Access.
    - HTTP-Analyze Site Statistics & Counters.
    - Secure Server (SSL) Access.
    - Perl & PHP Scripting, Custom Error Pages.

We're looking to maintain or improve upon these basic requirements. The generated site statistics are important, as we use them to brief our clients on a monthly basis. We don't really need MySQL DBs, but that'd be ideal.

And, of course, we need PostgreSQL support (at least five DBs).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Dan Wright

PostgreSQL

I can recommend these host (I have accounts with both):

www.fluidhosting.com

www.weberz.com

Both companies offer PostgreSQL and both use the H-Sphere control panel (Much better than Cpanel).

Hi Dan, I happen to offer it only to special clients that have the need for it because it's required for a mission critical application of one of my clients and I have to get there athorization before I let other aaplication share the cpu.

can I ask what you are developing ?

Mike

p.s. please reply by private message.
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.