Seeking Quality, Established Websites for $10,000 - $50,000
We have a client looking to buy an established, well-designed website for between US $10,000 - $20,000 (Site A) and another for $20,000 - $50,000 (Site B).
Half the payment will be made upfront and the remaining half, on a month by month basis over the following six months if the traffic and revenue figures hold up to your claims.
Please study the following criteria carefully. We will not entertain offers which do not fulfill these requirements. The website must:
- have been in existence for at least 12 months
- have a Google PR of 3+ and/or an Alexa ranking for more than six months of less than 200,000 for Site A and a Google PR of 5+ and/or an Alexa ranking for more than six months of less than 150,000 for Site B
- have a large number of quality inbound links (please send evidence)
- be in the English language
- not be about gambling, porn, or any illegal subject
- be making a net profit of at least $900 a month for Site A and $2,000 a month for Site B (please let us know this figure; detailed evidence will be requested at a later stage)
In your email you must provide traffic figures for at least the last three months.
Client must be able to manage and maintain the website without requiring highly specialised programming or intellectual knowledge e.g. you mustn't have a website on which you publish your articles about molecular biology, unless you are able to arrange for the content to be provided long term.
All the information you provide will obviously be kept confidential. Please send details to domains [at] azam.net before February 29, 2008.