Looking for a similar deal or better

Hey all,
    Looking for a new server. Have to be outside USA, 99% visitors is Europe. Running out of resources with current configuration. So I got this offer from one company already:
    Athlon 5600 Dual Core
    2 GB RAM
    2x400GB HDD (Sata II)
    $145 setup + $72/month

If anyone can suggest something better or similar, I would really appreciate it. The reason I'm trying to find an alternative, is beacause there is no email support on the weekend, which kinda sucks in case of a server failer or something.

Uhh, that's a pretty dang good machine... and you want a better price than $72 a month?

I'm sorry, but if this was my own personal box, I wouldn't charge any less than $250 for it.

Must be a reason why it's so cheap (the reason lies within your last sentence).

That's pretty cheap, you won't find a cheaper one than that. As Douglas said, there must be a reason why it's so cheap.
    HighLayer - Canadian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

it's actually very reputable company.
    the problem is bandwidth - 500gb/mo, and extra is very expensive.

If you do not need more than 500GB BW, go for it.

The price is really good already.

Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001