Who is the main reseller for NS.MAINNAMESERVER.COM

Hi ive seen a lot of websites reselling space and also hosting on NS.MAINNAMESERVER.COM and NS2.MAINNAMESERVER.COM ive done my checks and i believe it is easynet? Im not sure maybe somebody can check this for me also?

Cheers
    Kayz

Based on the whois record for the domain, I would say it's Heart Internet:

http://domaintools.com/MAINNAMESERVER.COM

http://heartinternet.co.uk/
    Need a new Web Host?
    Become a Host Refugee and receive TRUE 24/7 Support

cPanel + Fantastico, PHP4 or PHP5
    HostRefugee.com - See our current promotions

From what I can tell; heartinternet.co.uk's nameservers that are located at easynet.net's datacenter.

I see thats what i thought also.. but i saw other companies providing hosting services with the same nameserver when i googled mainnameserver.com so i thought maybe heart internet was just another web hoster getting it from somewhere...

I also saw 4uhosting.co.uk also provides hosting under the same nameserver.. so they must be a reseller from heartinternet i suppose..
    Kayz

have any of you thought it is just a name not sure how you do it in linux but i know it is posible but in windows chaneg the hosts file so that
    NS1'sIP NS.MAINNAMESERVER.COM
    NS2'sIP NS2.MAINNAMESERVER.COM

As Heart use IPSTAGS so the WHOIS comes from there Server so when some one gose to domain go to Nominet -> Heart Server -> Name Servers IP attached to there hosts file

Yes NS.MAINNAMESERVER.COM and NS2.MAINNAMESERVER.COM are owned by Heartinternet.co.uk

Cool ns.mainnameserver.com MAJOR COMMUNICATION issues

I've manage to resolve the ns.mainnameserver.com MAJOR contact issues - extremely easily. You have to actually "sign up" with heartinternet.uk; once signed up, you have access to lots of options (clearly listed down the left hand side of their website page); amongst these options is "Service", and below the heading "Service", you can see "Customer Service", by clicking on this, you can raise any type of enquiry (aka "Ticket"). Which I did, and they responded to me on a Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Well impressive! Once you "crack the code", you can literally have any da vinci code style question wrapped up in no time. A very happy customer!