Dell, do you care about my business?

That's the question I started asking certain representatives who are totally unhelpful. Some even bordering disrespect.

I've got contacts with Dell, some of them high up the food chain managers but sometimes I really feel like nothing gets done!

This is just me venting my frustration after spending hours and hours on the phone after Dell keeps dropping the ball on an notebook exchange order.

Usually issues are resolved rather quickly with DELL over the phone, as long as you ask for escalation and to speak with a supervisor
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Usually issues are resolved rather quickly with DELL over the phone, as long as you ask for escalation and to speak with a supervisor
    Not with this issue unfortunately. They claim there is no way to contact the production centers and "all I can do is wait".

I've always had luck working with their department out of Memphis, Tennessee. You might call and ask for someone there.
    Brett Meadors

Quote Originally Posted by YMHBrett View Post
    I've always had luck working with their department out of Memphis, Tennessee. You might call and ask for someone there.
    How did you get to them? They refuse to transfer you to an actual location. I really wish I could talk to a member of management but I would doubt they care enough - I'm only one person.

Try this.

Call-Get India Tech Support-Asked to be transfered to somewhere in the US-Ask for the Distribution Center in Memphis Tennessee. I Have had a number of issues resolved by these guys. I can try and find a direct number if you need one.
    Brett Meadors

Quote Originally Posted by YMHBrett View Post
    I can try and find a direct number if you need one.
    If you could be so kind

I'll call and see if I can't get htem to give it to me, but if you call in again, ask for nashville, not Memphis. I had my towns confused.
    Brett Meadors

I know at godaddy and hp they have a "President's line" or email. I had an issue at godaddy and it was not resolved with tech support, the president's desk emailed me back and explained the real reason of why my request was not allowed. I understood.

With HP I went around and around with their tech support in India for two weeks. When I spoke to someone in the US, they would transfer me again to India. Finally I called corporate and they put me into the "CEO's Office." The lady I spoke to was rather nasty and not interested in nothing but facts... cut me short a couple of times... BUT she emailed a couple of departments after our conversation and CC'ed me in the emails. The situation was fixed within four hours. That was amazing.

This might work with dell as long as your situation is something that can be fixed. Search the dell website and start calling numbers... have only facts, dates, computer numbers, etc... all info that can help your case.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!