[cPanel smartcheck] Possible Hard Drive Failure Soon

Hi

i have this error message sent to my email

Code:
    S.M.A.R.T Errors on /dev/sdb                
    From Command: /usr/sbin/smartctl -q errorsonly -H -l selftest -l error /dev/sdb                
    Please note the following marginal Attributes:
    ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED  WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
    190 Unknown_Attribute       0x0022   054   037   045    Old_age   Always   In_the_past 46                
    ----END /dev/sdb--
    i have done cpanel update in the log i have this error

Code:
    Running Sanity Checks & Notifications...Using smartcheck config 5.32 for smartctl(5.33)
    Checking /dev/sda....Ok
    Checking /dev/sdb....
    Errors:
     Please note the following marginal Attributes:
    ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED  WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
    190 Unknown_Attribute       0x0022   052   037   045    Old_age   Always   In_the_past 48
    do i have hard drive failure?? how can i fix this?

plz help!!

If you can still access the drive, it hasn't failed yet, I'd back up all the data, if you haven't all ready and contact your host to replace the hard drive before something happens.

Keep in mind after the CentOS 4.6 update a lot of people have been receiving these messages and it's believed they are false positives. Now in your case I cannot say for sure that is the case with the limited information but a lot of the sudden out of nowhere messages were a result of the update.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

You can safely disregard any "190 Unknown Attribute" alerts. They are a false-positive under CentOS 4.6.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

My OS is CENTOS 4.6

i contact my data center about this problem and they say its normal to ignore it

i ask them to scan my HDD