diskspace and bandwidth

well im not sure if this is the place to post but if not please move.

Ok just in general would anyone pay £0.70 per month for 300mb diskspace and 3gb bandwidth, would anyone pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by TomGA View Post
    well im not sure if this is the place to post but if not please move.

Ok just in general would anyone pay £0.70 per month for 300mb diskspace and 3gb bandwidth, would anyone pay for it?

You are forgetting lots of factors so there is no simple yes or no answer to that question.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny View Post
    You are forgetting lots of factors so there is no simple yes or no answer to that question.
    well i mean would it be sutible for the price?

For a host with few customers per server and that allows you to use much cpu power it would be a fair monthly fee. But, as pointed out by earlier poster, there are too many unknown factors to give a straight answer.
    -Mr Bister

To me I believe that it is also important to include things like server specs, if you oversell etc.

Hosts need to be realistic with there pricing in order to survive.
    | ServerHub | an INC 500 Company | Enterprise Dedicated and Cloud Solutions Built for Scale |
    | AS62904: Dallas TX, Chicago IL, New York NY, Seattle WA, Phoenix AZ, Los Angeles CA, Miami FL | AS49532: Frankfurt DE, Amsterdam NL | sales@serverhub.com |

Quote Originally Posted by jhost View Post
    To me I believe that it is also important to include things like server specs, if you oversell etc.

Hosts need to be realistic with there pricing in order to survive.
    i dont belive in overselling, because its just basicly lie'ing inless you stick to your overselling and will pay for a new server to host them on if they start making use of the shared one there on.

I say that's a very fair price.

Now obviously, if your service is going to be horrible and you're going to restrict next to any CPU usage, then it's not a very good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGA View Post
    i dont belive in overselling, because its just basicly lie'ing inless you stick to your overselling and will pay for a new server to host them on if they start making use of the shared one there on.
    If that is the case, you are no longer over-selling / over-subscribing.
    DBI Hosting Reliable Web Hosting
    VPS Hosting / cPanel VPS Hosting
    Linux, Windows & BSD
    Backups, Custom Control Panel, 24/7 Support