Need list of colo's at 151 Front St

Hi again,

Yesterday I was looking for 2 cabs at S and D at 151 Front St.

I did not have much luck with that.

I am not familiar with this location and if you guys could send me some names of good colo providers in the building I would appreciate it.

We need 2 cabinets with 120amps of 120v. (I know this is high on power, we may be open to other solutions)

We already have a port from Global Crossing at S and D so we would need to cross connect to there. Any ideas on the costs?

We are looking to make a decision this week.

Thanks for all your help.
    Michael Castrogiovanni
    Highwinds Network Group [email protected]

www.prioritycolo.com <- highly recommended
    www.moxiehosting.com <- never used them.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Thanks Coolraul!!
    Michael Castrogiovanni

3z.ca
    cage151.com
    amanah.com

That's quite a bit of power you require. Are you sure you require that much?

Your best bet in 151 will be Miles at PriorityColo, but if he can deliver 2 cabs with that power is going to be the question. I'm sure he would be able to arrange the cross connect for you as well.

I would be very suprised if you find anyone there who will give you that much power on two racks...Maybey you could find someone who would give 240 amps with a 54 sq ft cage and negottiate a good price. It is not as much the money as the risk of heating up the customers with racks next to you.. Please keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by colokid View Post
    I would be very suprised if you find anyone there who will give you that much power on two racks...Maybey you could find someone who would give 240 amps with a 54 sq ft cage and negottiate a good price. It is not as much the money as the risk of heating up the customers with racks next to you.. Please keep us posted.
    I hear you.

We don't allow any of our customers any more than 40amps a cab.

However, this client told me that S and D is currently doing 60amps for them in two other S and D facilities. I even double checked to make sure it was all primary.

I think you all have confirmed the fact that 60amps a cab is just not an 'ideal' option.

Thanks for everyones input.
    Michael Castrogiovanni