Thumbs up LicensePal Review

I've had my Kayako license with LicensePal for the past 3 months. Previously, I had my WHMCS license with them and my ClientExec license before buying a reseller from CE directly.

I have have absolutely nothing but good things to say about them. Upon submitting my order, my license was setup promptly. Any questions I have are quickly answered when I bug Jay on MSN. All in all, it's a great company to deal with.

Best part is: I get an amazing discount for the same software

If you're in the need for software (ClientExec, WHMCS, or Kayako), go with LicensePal - http://www.licensepal.com - you won't regret it!

PS: Mods, not exactly sure how to verify I'm a customer - let me know if you've got some way
    Big things coming soon

I have been hearing good things about them. I refer a few of my client before and they are happy with their services so far
    tanfwc

I purchased Kayako and WHMCS from this website. Fast set up, no major issues and support tickets where answered within 30 mins.

Fantastic! Fully recommended.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see you're enjoying the service.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

I've always had instant activation in the past, now about an hour later, still nothing.

Anyone else noticing slowdown?
    AS395558

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    I've always had instant activation in the past, now about an hour later, still nothing.

An hour (or more) on a weekend is not unreasonable. Give them a chance to approve the order. I'm sure Jay will take care of you in short order.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    An hour (or more) on a weekend is not unreasonable. Give them a chance to approve the order. I'm sure Jay will take care of you in short order.

Vito
    Wow - it's simply amazing what people expect these days.
    Big things coming soon

Hey,

I can agree with you, License Pal is simply amazing. Support is great, activation is fast and they offer the products we need most. I do think they need other sales/support staff, I always bump in to Jay. It would be nice to bump in to someone else every once in a while.

I need sleep I wish the activation was instant but for the timebeing, at least, it's manual.
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

I'd Say LicensePal Is a Good Company. I've been Dealing with WHMCS licenses with them. They're Kind eneough Especially Jay. He's been very nice.

Cheers!

I have been with LP since July and they did the integration of 2 sites for me and I hold a license with them and recommended them to one of my friends as well.

They are truly recommended for the products/services they offer.
    And we became three!

Quote Originally Posted by Lpal-Jay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see you're enjoying the service.
    I've come across your site more than once on this forum. However, I find that it never opens for me.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

well im quite pleased with everything so far and help been great fast setup and overall are too their word on support and sales. very highly recommended by webhostingtalk.com as a reseller with a good reputation by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lpal-Jay View Post
    I need sleep I wish the activation was instant but for the timebeing, at least, it's manual.
    It's cool, it's just usually within 5 minutes

Just wondering if anything had come up. It's all good.
    AS395558

Thanks for the Great review. I have been looking into this company

So whats better - CE or another They sell alot but what should I buy..i Use CE...but do you suggest any other better...Do they offer transfers for CE clients...and is LicensePal's pricing really good compared to normal pricing?

It's cool, it's just usually within 5 minutes

Just wondering if anything had come up. It's all good.
    5 minutes with manual activation? Wow Jay, do you just stare at your new orders inbox all day?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I have purchased the ClientExec from licensepal.com - no problems, quick & highly recommended.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Cheers for all the feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    5 minutes with manual activation? Wow Jay, do you just stare at your new orders inbox all day?
    Customers always come first I don't know where I'd be without live email notification.

I've got to throw in my 0.02 here as well:
    When looking (again) at kayako, I went through LicensePal, and, I've got to say, things went MUCH smoother (and faster) than going through kayako directly.

That's not saying there wasn't problems, because, there always is, and problems shoudl ALWAYS be expected with new orders. Jay got the problems resolved, and because of them gave me a month's credit free. THAT'S service!

Last weekend, my WHMCS license (through WHMCS, not Licensepal) was incorrectly disabled (something about paypal not passing info back). Jay offered to hook me up with one till I got my stuff straight. Unfortunately, I'd just missed him , but still. Out of nowhere, he offered, though he wasn't required to.

Jay & LicensePal, great people. Keep up the good work!
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

I prefer WHMCS. It does cost a little more when you are selling in small quantities, but i prefer it much better than CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by fremont View Post
    So whats better - CE or another They sell alot but what should I buy..i Use CE...but do you suggest any other better...Do they offer transfers for CE clients...and is LicensePal's pricing really good compared to normal pricing?

I recently became a customer of LicensePal and was very pleased with their service. I purchased a WHMCS license for my Hosting Company as they were a lot cheaper than buying directly from WHMCS. The setup was quick and the support was quite helpful.

I found other sites using WHMCS which was integrated into their sites. I asked Jay if he could do this integration within a very tight schedule due to my management requiring the website finished and I am glad to say Jay created and uploaded the template well within the timeframe.
    Last edited by chrisebewdley; 02-13-2008 at 06:36 PM.