2 Plesk Questions

Not sure where to post these type of questions if this(webhostingtalk.com) is even a place to ask. But the swsoft forums are not coming up just keep getting "Problem loading page" errors.

But have two questions maybe someone could help out with.
    1 - Why when I create a user with the newest version, when you go into the domain it only says "Anonymous FTP" on my previous version it gave the option to add any type of users. I have the domain setup to have unlimited ftp accounts but don't see the option to create more users anyone have this problem?

2 - I have a customer that doesn't need a control panel for him or his customers but I still need to keep track of his usage / storage is there a way I can do this so he just comes to me says set up this domain and it sets everything up like plesk normally would.

Thanks for the help!

Which Plesk+OS do you have? If you are talking about multiple FTP accounts then I guess this is Plesk for Windows.

1. First of all make sure that on Domain Limits 'Maximum number of additional FTP accounts' is not null. After that check Clients -> <Client_name> -> Permissions tab and make sure that these options are enabled:
    Anonymous FTP management:
    FTP accounts management:
    I think that is the case.

2. I guess in this case you can create domain for this user and track all you need through Plesk CP but just disable access to Plesk cp for domain administrator: Domains -> <Domain_name> -> Domain Administrator -> Allow domain administrator access (disable this option).
    Best regards,
    AdminForces

I was just looking into that. And yes plesk for windows supports multiple ftp accounts per user but the linux version does not. According to there knowledge base it will be added in Plesk 9

That's right..As I know multiple FTP accounts are going to be supported in next 9.0 version for Plesk for Linux. I guess you are talking about this article http://kb.swsoft.com/en/776 where it is possible to find manual solution for multiple FTP accounts feature per domain.
    Best regards,
    AdminForces

That would be the one For the time being ill probably just create a small control panel if people need that will do a few of the things plesk will not so I'm not continually creating ftp accounts