FOUND SOMETHING UNLIMITED!! For REAL

Ok, I am sitting here eating my sweet and sour microwave(though I used a oven cause I dont have a microwave) chicken and I thought of something unlimited

AOL

You can be on as long as you want(of course they once in awhile sign you off) but minus a few seconds you can do unlimited
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Re: FOUND SOMETHING UNLIMITED!! For REAL

Originally posted by davidb
    . . . . . .
    You can be on as long as you want(of course they once in awhile sign you off) but minus a few seconds you can do unlimited
    Of course it's limited then; isn't it?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Actually AOL no longer does its little random checks for usage, so it is unlimited.

Unlimited is a relative term, you folks dont jump on all the cell phone companies for offering unlimited nights and weekends.

There are limits on everything, but its rather deceptive in the webhosting business when companies take advantage of the customer or have ambiguous AUPs.

AOL CDs seem to exist in unlimited quantities!

I KNEW someone was going to catch me with the word relative. It is relative to the hours in a month.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Originally posted by WiredDog
    Hehhee, second that!

IN the uk freeserve, tiscali, AOL cd's are all over and every so often BT openworld pops up with there cd's too.
    I think it's terribl and a stop should be put to it because there just going in to the backet.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

Actually this endless ad campaign of AOL made me to NEVER use AOL EVER. When I studied economics I learned one basic thing: Ads cost are translated to the pricing of the services cause they need to make that money back. That means that AOL service MUST be overpriced.

AMEN TO THAT!!!

You're definitely right on that one. It seems that at least once every month I receive a trial version of AOL. I usually destroy it or use it as a frisbee for my dog.

AOL is an UNLIMITED pain in the butt. And anyone who uses them is has UNLIMITED stupidity.

AOL has been in trouble because all those CDs they send out are listed as assets on their financial statements. That's one way to bogusly inflate your net worth
    Feelings are not tools for rational thought.

Originally posted by Lamont
    AOL is an UNLIMITED pain in the butt. And anyone who uses them is has UNLIMITED stupidity.
    Agreed.
    AOL has been in trouble because all those CDs they send out are listed as assets on their financial statements. That's one way to bogusly inflate your net worth
    So if we wanted to plunge AOL to a quick death, we should destoy all the CD's?
    Cool, because I have over a hundred.
    (I saved them, just to see how many would pile up)
    So every time you go to the store and you see those AOL CD's in a rack for free, take one (or more) home and destoy it!
    You will be doing all humanity a favor.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Originally posted by ATST
    So every time you go to the store and you see those AOL CD's in a rack for free, take one (or more) home and destoy it!
    You will be doing all humanity a favor.
    But...but...it wouldn't be unlimited anymore if you start destroying the CDs! hehehe.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Speaking of AOL CDs... (and in addition to OverSkilled's URL)

http://www.ultimatechaos.com/contest/
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by ATST

You will be doing all humanity a favor. [/B]
    Actually, if you have 100 of their CDs, you are a small holder of their assets. If you had 1,000,000 CDs you might be considered a major holder of their assets.

The mind boggles at the possibilities.
    Feelings are not tools for rational thought.