Looking for a php scripter...

This seemed to be the correct category to post this in. If its not I apologize. I'm looking for someone to writ me a fairly simple php script. I'm wondering if any of you could either do this for me, or could point me in the right direction in finding someone who capable of doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, anything
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by stuuntn View Post
    This seemed to be the correct category to post this in. If its not I apologize. I'm looking for someone to writ me a fairly simple php script. I'm wondering if any of you could either do this for me, or could point me in the right direction in finding someone who capable of doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Suggestions, anything
    Thanks in advance!
    Depending on how simple this script is you may have to pay a little to get what you want, but if its really easy, I'm sure someone would help you for free, what kind of script do you have in mind?
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/

I would have no problem paying for this! When I said "fairly simple", I guess it might take a bit to make (I wouldn't know) but its def not super complex. The script would allow people to create a username on a website. Thru the usernames they could place simple orders and downloading files from me after they've placed orders and payed for them. I'll explain much more indepth if someone is capable of doing this. I'd love a quote too if possible. Thank you

No need to reinvent the wheel - just grab a shopping cart application with downloadable products. Zen cart is free and good.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Easy enough! Thank you, foobic

ZenCart is fairly complicated. If you need something simple, you should dig around HotScripts. Here's a link to get you started:

http://www.hotscripts.com/search?q=d...imageField.y=0

I'll try that also, wholehogsoftware. Thank you very much!

Try this freelance programming website,There are no fees for programmers or buyers.
    your-bids.com

I'll look into it. thank you