Looking for New Hosting Company

I am in the market again looking for a new hosting company to host a network of 21+ sites.

Specs:

100+GB Disk Space
    1,000+GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Domains (each with it's own cpanel)
    Unlimited MySQL
    CPanel access
    WebHost Manager

Not really interested in reseller accounts (but if the price is right possibly), mainly because i'm not interested in selling and managing hosting accounts just yet. I just want the freedom to set up websites to build my network without having to contact support to set up DNS and so on.

Suggestions are also welcomed... Not interested in dedicated servers.

Thanks all...

yeah i dont want a ded server so do what im doing look for a reseller that allows overselling it might help.

hostgator

Quote Originally Posted by Turkizm89 View Post
    I am in the market again looking for a new hosting company to host a network of 21+ sites.

Specs:

100+GB Disk Space
    1,000+GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited MySQL
    CPanel access
    WebHost Manager

Not really interested in reseller accounts (but if the price is right possibly), mainly because i'm not interested in selling and managing hosting accounts just yet. I just want the freedom to set up websites to build my network without having to contact support to set up DNS and so on.

Thanks all...
    Are you looking for a shared hosting with these package??

If you answer yes, then make sure that you to take backUp's as your site may go down at anytime because of CPU resources if opted for a Overseller

How much are you looking to pay?

Well.. those specifications are for a dedicated server, and you'll probably need one if you really need that much. What's your budget for this?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

You may have to look for a dedicated server for that much, or find a host with extreme overselling.
    Brett Meadors

Check out Atomic Webhosting, I am hosted with them. Their reseller plans will suit your needs or they will build a custom plan for ya. These guys are pretty good and am very satisfied with them. You should contact them and check out their plans yourself at atomicwebhosting.com

Wow that's a lot of space/bandwidth. Are you sure you need that much right at the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by nzskimboarding View Post
    Check out Atomic Webhosting, I am hosted with them. Their reseller plans will suit your needs or they will build a custom plan for ya. These guys are pretty good and am very satisfied with them. You should contact them and check out their plans yourself at atomicwebhosting.com
    do you own AtomicHosting?

My budget is about between 19-25 a month... It subject to change... I found Westnic that offers something similar, what do you all think?

If it is not reseller, i believe you are looking for either a VPS or a dedicated server.
    Cpanel VPS price range between $30-$50 depending whether it is managed or unmanaged.

Cpanel dedicated server will cost at least $99 or more.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

I think you can also try to distribute these 21+ sites to 2-3 shared plans of different providers.

But if your scripts also consume a lot of CPU, you may want a VPS or dedicated.

do you own AtomicHosting?

My budget is about between 19-25 a month... It subject to change... I found Westnic that offers something similar, what do you all think?
    Not sure about Westnic but I know for a fact that Atomic Webhosting will beat prices. Like I said earlier have a chat with them and they may suit your budget.

No I don't own it.. I have an account with them.

Specs:

100+GB Disk Space
    1,000+GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited MySQL
    CPanel access
    WebHost Manager

Thanks all...

Yes, a reseller account with cPanel/WHM enabled can allow you to add domains automatically without host help.
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Do you really need all that space? You'll find yourself changing webhosts less often if you go with someone who isn't a massive overseller.

Good luck anyway
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Quote Originally Posted by nzskimboarding View Post
    What domain do you have hosted with them?

sounds like self-advertisement to me .....but I could be wrong...
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaveHosted View Post
    sounds like self-advertisement to me .....but I could be wrong...
    yeah sounds like that to me too... What do you all think of HostGator