Setting up in a Virtual Private Server has its advantages and disadvantages over shared hosting.
What Integrated VPS does is take the best of the two scenarios and combine them to make VPS a highly reliable and scalable hosting solution.
Here is what is involved:
Your VPS consists of the following:
512 MB RAM 10 GB HDD Windows Enterprise x64 Edition 2003 IIS 6.0 Filezilla FTP SmarterStats 10 Domains Dot Net Panel Web Portal
Plus Add Our Dedicated Serivces [included in plan]:
1 GB MS SQL 2005 1 GB SmarterMail 4.x
Primary DNS (SimpleDNS) Secondary DNS Dot Net Panel
Using our Dot Net Panel we build a plan that includes your VPS + our dedicated services.
The plan then consists of:
10 GB of unlimited domains / websites on VPS Unlimited Domains on VPS FTP on VPS 1 GB of MS SQL 2005 on our dedicated SQL server (potential for mirroring for real-time failover) 1 GB of SmarterMail on our dedicated mail server
Primary DNS on our DNS servers Secondary DNS on our DNS servers for failover Secondary mail server for mail failover
Virtuozzo Power Panel - for remote management.
1. One of the biggest advantages is this scenario saves your VPS RAM and allows you to fully use this for adding web sites.
2. Whenever you create a site DNP automatically writes a record to your DNS and to our secondary DNS for failover
3. You create reseller plans which include all your VPS resources and our Dedicated resources.
4. You have full root access to your VPS to maintain and install any software you need.
5. You are able to remotely host email independent of your VPS plus can provide a failover mail server which will spool any incoming email if the primary mail server goes offline.
All of this overcomes the 'all your eggs in the one basket' scenario of a normal VPS setup and allows you to reach a scale that usually requires a substantial investment in dedicated servers and software. With Integrated.VPS you are utilizing up to 4 dedicated servers to run your hosting service from.