Whats price of swsoft Hsp complete and PEM?

Anyone knows pricing for SwSOFT HSP complete and PEM? Is it onetime or monthly lease model?

Thanks

As I know the price can vary depending on your needs and components included into HSPc and PEM. Generally, PEM more powerful and expensive than HSPc. There are no exact prices on SWsoft site so it is better to contact with their sales directly:
    http://www.swsoft.com/en/feedback/p,40 - HSP complete form
    http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/pem/contact/ - this one for PEM
    Best regards,
    AdminForces

It's monthly lease model I believe. Last time I contacted them about HSPcomplete, they informed me around $300/month

Last time I asked, you were looking at a few K's between everything you needed, including mandatory training.

For most people, it's overkill.
    Alasdair

While I am not at liberty to give you an exact sum I will tell you that the upfront costs of PEM are substantial.

But, in it's nature its a very different beast tthe han say hsphere.
    Swsoft will sit down with you, make a business case with you and make a project with you. The startup costs are meant to cover the costs related to the business case, planning and implementation as well as acceptance tests and possible redoing some thing if they do not adhere to the contract and the agreed upon functionality.

After the setup costs are taken out of the equation its licensing is lease based and fairly fair if you have a medium to large clientbase. If you have less than 3 - 5000 clients or do not have a budget and a plan to reach that userbase you should be looking at other platforms.

PEM is simply not designed for people running just a few servers.

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    It's monthly lease model I believe. Last time I contacted them about HSPcomplete, they informed me around $300/month
    Hrm... maybe for a 500 user license (lowest tier).
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com

not sure about the number of licenses, but I think so. It's just for starting.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppe View Post
    PEM is simply not designed for people running just a few servers.
    I agree with you. PEM and HSPC costs and arm and a leg and is not within budget of even mid-size HSPs.

Have you considered eJadSPM system from www.machsol.com as an alternate? Their control panel mimics HSPC and PEM functionality whereas pricing is reasonable. You get almost every HSPC/PEM feature at a fraction of cost. Check out the demo http://www.machsol.com/products/ejadspm/demo.aspx.

You can grow business with hosted mail and messaging through ejadspm extensions. I spoke with their CEO and says they are developing Plesk alternate too .

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BitByteHost View Post
    I agree with you. PEM and HSPC costs and arm and a leg and is not within budget of even mid-size HSPs.

Have you considered eJadSPM system from www.machsol.com as an alternate? Their control panel mimics HSPC and PEM functionality whereas pricing is reasonable. You get almost every HSPC/PEM feature at a fraction of cost. Check out the demo http://www.machsol.com/products/ejadspm/demo.aspx.

You can grow business with hosted mail and messaging through ejadspm extensions. I spoke with their CEO and says they are developing Plesk alternate too .

Hope this helps.
    Any price can be justified as reasonable when you're dealing with your customers and billing them.

Let's just start with this question... what's their pricing for this eJadSPM?
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated