Greetings: Looking for Advice on Hosting

I'm looking to buy hosting with unlimited addon domains in the 15-30$ range. Does anyone have any ideas? I hear that's a common price range but am having a bit of trouble finding the hostings I need.

There's a lot of promos and special deals, try to browse and ask on Web Hosting Offers section of this forum, I'm sure you gonna see what will fi to your need.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

I just started a reseller account for my own purposes with serversandhosting.com. Joe in their tech support has gone the extra mile to help me move an application from gocrappy and their servers are fast. They are located in Dallas, TX. They were recommended in a vbulletin forum. BTW Greetings to everybody here on Web Hosting Talk.

I guess for $30 you may find a virtual server with unlimited domains.
    They are getting cheaper. :-)
    Software Freelancer - custom software solutions

Quote Originally Posted by rgav View Post
    I'm looking to buy hosting with unlimited addon domains in the 15-30$ range. Does anyone have any ideas? I hear that's a common price range but am having a bit of trouble finding the hostings I need.
    You should not have problems finding a host for that budget if it is per month; but be aware, unlimited is a big word, while it is easy for a host to promise each domain will use resources and nothing is unlimited. If it is just for parking it uses of course less resources.

What are your needs in space and bandwidth?

rgav, are you going to park domains? If yes I think that it will be better to look for the such kind solution.
    If not - please specify exact number of web sites (space/BW) and your estimated budget.
    This info is needed to turn you to right direction.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by rgav View Post

hostgator.com

Great service, i've been using it for years.

Angry Disregard

Quote Originally Posted by princesscruiser View Post
    I just started a reseller account for my own purposes with serversandhosting.com. Joe in their tech support has gone the extra mile to help me move an application from gocrappy and their servers are fast. They are located in Dallas, TX. They were recommended in a vbulletin forum. BTW Greetings to everybody here on Web Hosting Talk.
    Disregard. serversandhosting.com is shutting down at the end of July, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by princesscruiser View Post
    Disregard. serversandhosting.com is shutting down at the end of July, 2013.
    Their domain was registered through GoDaddy - so inherently the 'GoCrappy' service that you had must of lingered

Sorry to hear about this, was there a reason why they are closing?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

5 Years (if we look at the dates of the thread/posts) - well at least it was not like they were a summer host and only around for a few months...

Did they give any reason?
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

For your budget, if it's per month, you would be better off looking at reseller accounts where you will have more control and be able to separate management of each website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hambling View Post
    For your budget, if it's per month, you would be better off looking at reseller accounts where you will have more control and be able to separate management of each website.
    Read the post above you, the thread is 5 years old

Good to see siggy flashing is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Good to see siggy flashing is still alive.
    ... This is WHT, did you expect anything less
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004