VPS With the most Bells and Whistles

I have been with Servint for over three years they are great but I am getting the itch to see how the other half lives. Do all VPS companies offer all the same server side applications? If they have Cpanel do they all have the same features in the control panel and same for Plesk? I am looking for more bells and whistles and of course reliability is the most important factor.

Well, in the VPS world your pretty much not limited in what can and cannot be installed. It is usually up to the VPS owner to install any applications he or she wishes to use.

Understood, though I am not as advanced as most VPS hosters. It seems like the shared hosting guys have all kinds of bells and whistles on the server i just don't want to be lumped in with so many other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by mlingo View Post
    Understood, though I am not as advanced as most VPS hosters. It seems like the shared hosting guys have all kinds of bells and whistles on the server i just don't want to be lumped in with so many other sites.
    What kind of bells and whistles are you looking for? Might want to give some examples
    Kaumil P.