Config IIS/Apache + PHP + MySQL + PHPMyAdmin Win2k3

I have a Win2k3 webserver that already has installed and running Apache. I am not very familiar with any webserver applications so its not working properly. I also installed PHP, MySQL, and PHPMyAdmin but again I don't know how well they are configured. So I am looking for someone that can come in behind me and clean up my mess and Configure either IIS or Apache (whichever you prefer), PHP5, PHPMyAdmin, and MySQL.

I am not really sure how much all this would cost but I am willing to work with you. You can best contact me through email or on MSN at [email protected]

Thank you!

I added you to MSN.

Thanks for the help Erod84!

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]

Thanks