ServerWays.com - VPS 111 CPU 100MHZ 100MB 10GB 100GB 1 IP $4.90 - 0.00 SETUP

At ServerWays.com we are having a very special offer of the following VPS server for 4.90 USD/month 0.00 SETUP. We have provisioned only 20 units for this sale.

Setup times are normally very fast. Less than 24 hours and often less 2-3 hours.

We take our customer satisfaction very seriously and refunds are issued no questions asked if within a few days you should discover that the service is not to your satisfaction.

These VPS plans are unManaged but provided with HyperVM and LxAdmin which permits very easy management.

Through the HyperVM panel it is possible to rebuild the server as often as you like with the following linux systems:
    debian,opensuse,gentoo,fedora,centos,ubuntu.

The Lxadmin panel includes a full management panel for creating reseller and client accounts as well as hosting multiple domains.

You can read more about HyperVM and LxAdmin at http://www.lxlabs.com.

Item Name: VPS 111
    Cpu: (100MHZ) on a PENTIUM D (Dual Core) 3 GHZ processor.
    RAM: 100MB
    HD: 10GB
    Bandwidth: 100GB
    Port: shared 100MBPS
    IP: 1
    USD / month: 4.90 - 0.00 SETUP

These VPS are on a shared 100MBPS port.
    http://38.100.214.30/test.zip

You may purchase these VPS 111 plans from our Super Specials page by using the following link:

http://www.serverways.com/viewpage.php?page_id=7&sai=ss111

Or directly from the WHMCS client area with the following link:

http://billing.serverways.com/cart.php?gid=3

Of course we are also offering our excellent VPS 222, VPS 333 and VPS 444 plans.

Feel free to contact me for any additional questions.

[email protected]

I have purchased VPS account on jan18, you sent me invalid login information, i was trying to email you but all my messages returned due to Delivery Status Notification (Failure), cannot submit ticket from billing account this function is disabled
    please set up my account and email valid login information or refund my payment
    Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:39:40 -0700
    Subject: RE: Item #ord1123681388 - Notification of Payment Received

Total Amount:

$6,90 USD

Currency:

U.S. Dollars

Transaction ID:

0NS84607GD979072U

Quantity:

Item/Product Name:

VPS - Special - 222 Dual Core processor based server. Limited number of accounts per server. 6.90 + options :

Item/Product Numberrd1123681388

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender !!!!!!!!

This is the Postfix program at host webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com.
    I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
    Last edited by werf; 01-24-2008 at 04:22 AM.

Hi werf,

-Please note that your login details have been reset to what you received in the initial email.
    -Please note that an examination of your account shows multiple logins and a password change so please verify who has access to your account information.
    -You may send support requests from the client area to the general support department.
    -We have also sent this to your email address on record in case you dont read this post.

Always at your service,

[email protected]

its working now, thank you
    it could be that my webmaster reset password, my mistake, sorry for the trouble

Are you selling this plan for $12.90/month for real ?

VPS 555
    VPS - Special - 555 Dual Core processor based server. Limited number of accounts per server. CPU 500MHZ HD 50GB RAM 500MB BW 500GB PORT 100mbps
    1 Month Price - $12.90 USD

O_O I can't belive this is true ? Is it managed vps ?

Hi NodeRazor,

Hi,

Why are you so surprised about the VPS 555 offer? If you look closely you will notice that it is quite comparable in value to our other plans.

As mentioned above "...These VPS plans are unManaged but provided with HyperVM and LxAdmin which permits very easy management..."

This being said - support is provided on a best effort basis. It is just that we cannot guarantee management as it would require additional overhead which would raise the prices we can offer.

Always at your service,

[email protected]

OK, I've emailed to you about the vps, no reply from last email.

hi do you offer cpanel, if so how much?

ok, thanks for that maybe i'll look into your deds instead

Quote Originally Posted by NodeRazor View Post
    Are you selling this plan for $12.90/month for real ?

VPS 555
    VPS - Special - 555 Dual Core processor based server. Limited number of accounts per server. CPU 500MHZ HD 50GB RAM 500MB BW 500GB PORT 100mbps
    1 Month Price - $12.90 USD

O_O I can't belive this is true ? Is it managed vps ?
    I can't find it on http://www.serverways.com/viewpage.php?page_id=8
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

I have purchased VPS333 account on jan27
    (Hassouna Zinoubi)

i m Waiting for my login information
    thnx

Hi Hani Thanck You very much i have recived all information and Work 100%
    Merci Beaucoup cher ami
    a toute
    :=)

Question You Guive only openvz based VPS or xen Too ?
    because i prefered XEN and my VPS is OpenVZ

I just bought your vps222 plan, Its ok so far.

If I decide to upgrade how do I do that?

Wow, I am truly amazed!

I have been trying out various vps servers over the past month, but its hard to find a good deal, that is to say until now.

I have found the perfect mixture of price/hardware etc. For my money I'm getting 3-4 times more of everything than I was receiving on any other vps provider!

I'm very happy!

How do you do it?

Hi duncan_nz,

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to always be at the height of our customers expectations. Without giving away any formulas it is basically that we try to buy at the best price our hardware and bandwidth so that we can be profitable without desperately overselling accounts on the main servers.

Thank you again and always at your service,

[email protected]

Don't Expect to be able to e-Mail AOL users

Thanks for refunding my VPSes that I ordered - these guys are fast at setting up, and fast at replying to tickets. If only all providers were as fast!

As per a ticket that I had in, ServerWays' unable to set up rDNS. Without rDNS, AOL is going to block all mail coming from the VPS into their mailservers; genuine or not.

I personally don't understand why Cogent won't set the IP's rDNS for these guys, as I have another VPS with someone else (which uses Cogent) and they managed to set the rDNS for me....

"Sorry but unfortunately we do not manage DNS or rdns for these servers. We recommend you manage the dns through your domain registrar. As for rDNS our provider refuses to manage that."

If you guys would have been able to set rDNS, I'd have kept the VPS'es with you
    Overall, I was pleased with your stuff that you offer - the rDNS really is the clincher when reselling!

Be Sure to get back in touch with me when you are able to offer rDNS