Movie Image Poster Image Needed

Hello there, This is a bit of a weird request. But I am in the middle of producing a small budget movie on ireesponsible and abusive parents

I need someone to create an image (a small movie poster) of what this short scenario may look like. You may use any amount of creativity as you would like. Please provide me quote and I will reply if it is acceptable or not. I would prefer if this image was done in photoshop and the payment via paypal.

A young boy, (a nobel peace prize winner, some refer to him as jesus) maybe 5 years old standing on the edge of a warfe of a beautiful lake with the sun radiating of the water. Then his mother about 7.5 feet away bathing in the sun and enjoying her day. The kid however is trying very hard to get her attention by screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs. After about 10 minutes of yelling his mother turns her head sharply looking at him making direct eye contact. Then turns away. The boy not knowing how to swim jumps into the water and then the battle, the battle of his life begins, the battle that will cause this already troubled boy psychological damage beyond repair. The kicking and screaming as the boy bobs up and down out of the water with his arms and legs flapping in each direction possible yelling HELP, HELP, HELP. No one comes. To the boy this battle seemed like an eternity, his life flashing before his eyes... until... an internal instinct kicked to doggy paddle kicked when the energy level reached 0 and the last bobbing of the head under the water occured.

Thank you,
    Peter Bishop James
    Last edited by HalifaxColo; 01-22-2008 at 04:10 PM.

What is your budget for this? You have not mentioned whether is this is going to be a free job or paid.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

The price can be negotiated, its just meant to be a brief first copy to get people interested in the idea. I am willing to spend at least 40. If I can see samples of your work. I am willing to go higher. )

Quote Originally Posted by HalifaxColo View Post
    Hello there, This is a bit of a weird request. But I am in the middle of producing a small budget movie on ireesponsible and abusive parents

I need someone to create an image (a small movie poster) of what this short scenario may look like. You may use any amount of creativity as you would like. Please provide me quote and I will reply if it is acceptable or not. I would prefer if this image was done in photoshop and the payment via paypal.

A young boy, (a nobel peace prize winner, some refer to him as jesus) maybe 5 years old standing on the edge of a warfe of a beautiful lake with the sun radiating of the water. Then his mother about 7.5 feet away bathing in the sun and enjoying her day. The kid however is trying very hard to get her attention by screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs. After about 10 minutes of yelling his mother turns her head sharply looking at him making direct eye contact. Then turns away. The boy not knowing how to swim jumps into the water and then the battle, the battle of his life begins, the battle that will cause this already troubled boy psychological damage beyond repair. The kicking and screaming as the boy bobs up and down out of the water with his arms and legs flapping in each direction possible yelling HELP, HELP, HELP. No one comes. To the boy this battle seemed like an eternity, his life flashing before his eyes... until... an internal instinct kicked to doggy paddle kicked when the energy level reached 0 and the last bobbing of the head under the water occured.

Thank you,
    Peter Bishop James
    This is a paid job. $35.00US min. Payment via paypal.

I'll make a post if it turns out I find someone for the job.

Thank you,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by HalifaxColo View Post
    This is a paid job. $35.00US min. Payment via paypal.
    When I said min, I meant that there was definitely room for a higher price range.

Ty,
    James Bishop

Hopefully one of my members can help you out.

Added you on AIM.
    Richard Perez | PureWeb
    Dedicated Servers - cPanel Web Hosting - cPanel Reseller Hosting
    6 Nationwide Locations. 100% Network SLA. Established in 2007. True 24/7/365 Support.
    Follow us on Twitter: @purewebtech. Network POPS in: LAX - CHI - DFW - NYC - SEA - ATL