Wow! Dedicated Servers!

Everyone keeps saying that Dedicated Servers are great, so I thought I would look into getting a personal one for my self. One of my websites, is probably getting close to needing one, plus having all of my sites on the same server would be great to.

I have been having a look around the internet and WHT and came across DedicatedPlace.com. There seem to have great prices and allow you to have a virtuozzo VPS license.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. I tried searching, but both the keywords are to common.

I haven't personally but I found the following

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=497433
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=512688

They are a little old but will just give you an idea
    Brett Meadors

Thank you very much Brett. At least there something to go on! Does not seem to be much on them. But, from just reading those posts and what customers have said on the Dedicated Place forums, they don't seem to bad.

you could always take the plunge and let us know how they are . Are you expanding your current operation or just trying out a new provider?
    Brett Meadors

I am just trying out a new provider. They seem cheaper than the current Dedicated servers we have, and the specs are almost the same. So I thought I would try and find out more about them. But it definitely looks like I will give them a go, then post back here after a month or so.

That would be awesome. I'll keep an eye out for your review :-D
    Brett Meadors

Thanks Brett. Just sent you a PM in case you have not noticed.