1U Colorado COLO.

I'm looking for a list of direct Colocation providers in Colorado. Need's to offer 1U and resonable bandwidth rates, as such looking for a multi-homed solution.

List I have compiled so far is: Data393, HandyManNetworks?, Icelab.net

Looking for a large list of options so as many you can provide is much appreciated
    Linux junkie | steward.io

I think riptide is out there, riptidehosting.com. I'm sure Google will have quite a list, maybe even craigslist in Denver?

You should take a look at Handy Networks. They are multi-homed, have reasonable pricing, and Jay (one of the owners) has a good reputation on this forum.

http://www.handynetworks.com/colocation-pricing.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by vigor View Post
    I'm looking for a list of direct Colocation providers in Colorado. Need's to offer 1U and resonable bandwidth rates, as such looking for a multi-homed solution.

List I have compiled so far is: Data393, HandyManNetworks?, Icelab.net

Looking for a large list of options so as many you can provide is much appreciated
    Eh, we are not HandyManNetworks .

Very few real data centers provide colocation at a per U level in Denver. Data393 and ViaWest do not do per U colocation direct (I believe they both do partial cabs, though). Switch and Data only does full cabs and larger. None of the major carriers (Level3, XO, Internap) will do per U colo either.

Actually, AFAIK the only real data center in town [other than ourselves] that offers 1U pricing is comfluent.com. There are a number of small ISP operations that offer per server colocation, but most are not real data centers.

And icelabs.net is a Data393 reseller. While there's nothing wrong with that, keep that in mind.
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by endoffice View Post
    I think riptide is out there, riptidehosting.com. I'm sure Google will have quite a list, maybe even craigslist in Denver?
    They are also a Data393 reseller. And actually former Ventures Online / Data393 employees (same as with icelab.net).
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

Take a look at Red Rocks Data Center. They offer 1U Colo at pretty good prices. wsw.redrocksdatacenter.com (Change the s to a w).

Let them know that John M. sent ya!

Here are a few more datacenters offering colocation by the U that have not yet been listed:

CIT Internet in Colorado Springs

Earthnet in Boulder Colorado
    Travis T | VP
    Data102
    - Colorado Springs' Public Datacenter
    Virtual Private Servers | Colocation | VoIP Hosted Handsets | Email Firewalls | And More

www.Data102.com | Speed Test | 719-387-0000 | 888-328-2012 | Call us Today!

I am second with Handynetworks recommendation. They know what they're doing

Another vote for Handy Networks. They have awesome support and you won't find a better value in Denver than Handy Networks. We've looked at quite a few data centers in Denver and Handy Networks was the most affordable quality data center we found.

If it is important that you have 24/7 access in Denver I encourage you to go directly through a data center.
    I post on WHT strictly for sig views