Marketing / Sales / Ideas

Hello,

Here is what I have to offer and am looking for.

I am all about programming. I have experience in many languages(not just web development). I am looking for someone that can market in a cost effective manor, which will in turn bring in the customer to generate sales, and this person needs to be able to generate new ideas.

I'm not much of a idea guy but if it deals with programming / graphics I can get it done. So if someone out there would like to team up and make some products let me know and we could potentially start on a few new projects together.

If you are at all interested and would like to hear more of my plan contact me at admin [@] silentcoast.com and I will give out my AIM/MSN/Yahoo names and we will proceed with a more detailed conversation

Sending an Email
    Brett Meadors

Hey all, if you are going to email me make sure to throw in your Instant Messenger name. I don't like to communicate over email as main form of communication.

Email sent
    PSNick.com - Designing your way to the top!
    "...Destiny, thank you very much, cause i found the key to my heart, you're like a plant that blooms, that carries itself the light of a hidden flower..."

Just added you to MSN talk to you soon.