Thread: Please Review

Please Review

The selling of my first template did not go well, so I need to see what is wrong in my designs. Here is my second attempt at a template, please tell me what needs to be improved.

Hi Eazy015,
    I think you have the right idea. Your layout is clean and the colors are pleasing. You're off to a good start.

I think you need to add a little more to it, so that people will get the idea of what the finished product will look like. Try adding some images and text boxes to the body, and maybe throw in a little fake content for balance.

Also, your nav bar up top looks a little scrunched together. Instead of centering it, spread it out a little so that it has better placement with the rest of your design.

Good luck! You're on the right trail!

Thank you for the feedback, I'll adjust the design accordingly.

P.S.- Can someone tell me where to get all the PHP, MYSQL, LINUX and all those other logo's?

not a bad start.....need to make it look more complete though....and perhaps use some bright color to liven it up a little.......

good start....

Thanks for all the feedback guys, unfortunately I completed this revised version before reading your posts. Here is a more complete version, with a spaced out navigation, and filler text.

1st version----

2nd version----

--Thanks for all the help.

very nice and clean....but why are the main text boxes bigger than the headings? - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.