Superbhosting details needed

Hi,

By seeing the advertisement in this forum and based on the offer they had given i had paid for 2 servers for 1 price package today, i got only one auto reply mail from the billing.

I wrote to their sales team asking that what is the normal setup time and some other details no one is responding. Is this due to sunday holiday ? But in their site it was given as 24X7X365 and all how this can happen?

Can any one guide me with some details about this company since i am bit afraid that none of my mails were replied.

Note:

I am not complaining about the company it may be some delay in the sales but i just worried since i need the server within 24 hours.

A lot of companies that offer 24/7 support is only for technical issues. Most billing and sales inquiry's are only answered in normal business hours.
    Tiny Portal Hosting

Premiere hosting for smf/tp software

Ok,

Thanks.

But i hope server setup is with technical team and not with billing team in any company, at least they might have replied for that.

What i expect is a word or a line in the auto reply that the server will be ready in _______ time .

We had several servers with them a few years ago, when we inherited them from a host that we purchased. The main reason I didn't stay with them is because their sales team was the worst. I literally could not get a straight answer out of them on how much the servers were going to cost me and how much to add more servers. It was beyond frustrating.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina View Post
    The main reason I didn't stay with them is because their sales team was the worst. I literally could not get a straight answer out of them on how much the servers were going to cost me and how much to add more servers. It was beyond frustrating.

--Tina
    hmm....hopefully they have improved else this OP could be in for a bumpy ride.

owm
    ()
    Life's what you make it.