Files Not Updating!?!

I am running LayeredPanel on VPS... It runs fine and all, I can signup, FTP works and everytihng, its just now I need to edit my site... Whenever I edit the tpl files that are for the site they dont update... I have even tried restarting httpd and apache and that gives me a [FAILED] message it says Unable to Access logs... Any ideas?

perhaps you're uploading the files in the wrong directory, of from the wrong directory on your PC?

Is Apache actually running?

I agree with amygdela, if the tpl files do not seem to be updating when you upload them, then you have a file path mismatch somewhere..... either you are uploading them to the wrong place (e.g., not in the right location in public_html) or, the page that calls the .tpl file is looking for it someplace other than you've uploaded it.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Sorry guys, Im an idiot, I installed LP twice, and have been trying to edit the WRONG files all together... thanks

Glad to hear you sorted it out.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.