Dedicated server in EU

Hello guys,

Well once again, popular topic...dedicated server in EU with as much bw as possible BUT i would like something that has ANY kind of DDoS protection, like mitigating it or anything. I don't wanna host a site in constant fear...knowing that any kid with two 100mbit lines can take my business down. Is there such in Europe? So far i heard about 1und1, leaseweb and a few others but i see nothing about DDoS with those companies.
    Do you guys have any experience with them or know some good company? I would need 6+ TB of bw monthly.

Thank you!

bump...1und1 won't take customers outside of Germany same with Strato...this sucks! Any other alternatives beside leaseweb? I need lots of bandwidth too.

ecatel.net is a provider in Amsterdam, High bandwidth stable network.

I was very suprised in their network speeds to the states. I manage some servers in the netherlands and it blows them away.

they have unmetered 100 mbit, you are guaranteed at least 10tb.

I recently setup a server for a client there and was so impressed I am getting my own. I dont know if their site is finished or not but you can email [email protected] directly

oh and they have available ddos protection

um..their website is down? :/

Quote Originally Posted by damir View Post
    um..their website is down? :/
    ya that doesnt sound good, when that happens

its not down just not finished. Not sure why its not completed but you can still get servers by emailing them.

It is reasonable to suspect a provider if their site is unfinished but Ive purchased two servers off them in the last week and I know other people who have servers there. They are a trustworthy good provider. I think they get enough business by word of mouth and referrals so they probably arent in such of a big hurry to get their site done.

yea well, i wouldn't trust a company which is unable to make a simple website and list a few phone numbers, make some kind of control panel or something like this. They probably rented a few racks in some data center.

ecatel rocks. i have 3 servers there, and i will be getting the 4'th. the support is always friendly, and really helpful.

Try UK2.Net as they are offering large BW with their dedicated server plans.