Thread: g85 all in one

g85 all in one

I just bought a hewlett packard g85 all in one machine. I love it, however i was wondering when the time comes where can i get a copier light for it? hopefully online.

Say what?

The cathode... should be able to buy it online.

why would you want that???

if it were to break or burn out
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.

Re: g85 all in one

Originally posted by epgs
    I just bought a hewlett packard g85 all in one machine. I love it, however i was wondering when the time comes where can i get a copier light for it? hopefully online.
    where did you buy it from??

if you bought it from Best Buy, circuit city, or omax I'm 99% sure their PSP's cover the dern cathodes, but realistically it won't go out before the warrant's expiration...and by that time it'll be cheaper to go with a brand new machine.

IMO, you should have bout the d135 or d145 from HP...two of its newest and the best AIO's on the market

well this all in one was $215 (US). It was an amazing deal. And i bought it at office max. But i was wondering how much they were, etc...
    http://www.pcshopper.org <- PCShopper is so easy to navigate your grandmother could do it. Some of the best computer deals on the net are contained there.

Originally posted by epgs
    if it were to break or burn out
    As long as you do not try to photocopy your ass,
    it won't break...

It's HP ya know...

Solid as a stone.

But another thing...
    I wanted to buy a G55 this morning (same as G85 without fax) and my supllier said he wasn't able to order him from dealers..

Isn't he still in manufacturing?
    What will be the "new replacement model" of the G55?

Originally posted by FiberOptic

As long as you do not try to photocopy your ass,
    it won't break...

It's HP ya know...

Solid as a stone.

But another thing...
    I wanted to buy a G55 this morning (same as G85 without fax) and my supllier said he wasn't able to order him from dealers..

Isn't he still in manufacturing?
    What will be the "new replacement model" of the G55?
    the "G" series and "K" series are officially discontinued and out of production. You should spend the extra money and buy the D135. If you want something basic, go with the PSC 750 by HP. If you can wait, wait till mid september when HP has released most of their new product line up (i think there are 2 new AIOs to replace v40 and K80 machines)