Thread: ModernAdvisors?

ModernAdvisors?

I have recently ordered a Kayako License through ModernAdvisors, and still not heard anything about it.
    I am under quite alot of pressure from my sponsers to get my host online asap. however I can't really release anything untill everything is configured correctly.
    Anyone used ModernAdvisor before?
    Are they reliable?

<<signatures need to be added to your profile>>
    Last edited by bear; 01-19-2008 at 06:45 PM.

How long ago did you order it? They might not be online over the weekend.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

As a former customer,and member of the modernbill forums I can say from experience, and reading other's experience customer satisfaction is not very high here.

They use to claim they were the biggest reseller of MB licenses (they use to be mb licenses) but were told to remove the statement. lol

I'd go directly with MB if I were you. You're just adding another layer of failure point by using them, or any other reseller. Unless you need them because you're paying with paypal. That's the only viable reason for anyone to use a 3rd party for those licenses. Read your EULA, even though you purchase from a 3rd party, they are not contractually liable nor even allowed to provide direct support. MB demands the customer get the login, and they obtain support directly from them.

just some things to remember.

My best suggestion is to file for a refund if its been more than 7 days since you've ordered, and they've promised you your license before that duration. Otherwise it just gets silly. I mean, you shouldn't have to wait that long for your Kayako license. Most others get it to you almost instantly, and I can understand a little delay but taking too long just doesn't cut it.
    Ryan G.
    Owner
    Umgardi.ca

Quote Originally Posted by stoly View Post
    As a former customer,and member of the modernbill forums I can say from experience, and reading other's experience customer satisfaction is not very high here.

They use to claim they were the biggest reseller of MB licenses (they use to be mb licenses) but were told to remove the statement. lol

I'd go directly with MB if I were you. You're just adding another layer of failure point by using them, or any other reseller. Unless you need them because you're paying with paypal. That's the only viable reason for anyone to use a 3rd party for those licenses. Read your EULA, even though you purchase from a 3rd party, they are not contractually liable nor even allowed to provide direct support. MB demands the customer get the login, and they obtain support directly from them.

just some things to remember.
    You are wrong in your statement. Modern Advisors has never claimed to be ModernBill's largest reseller. We are in no way affiliated with MBLicenses.com.

Are you a former customer of Modern Advisors or MBLicenses?
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

If you could PM me your order details I can investigate why your order was not processed.

Quote Originally Posted by ap_financial_serv View Post
    I have recently ordered a Kayako License through ModernAdvisors, and still not heard anything about it.
    I am under quite alot of pressure from my sponsers to get my host online asap. however I can't really release anything untill everything is configured correctly.
    Anyone used ModernAdvisor before?
    Are they reliable?

<<signatures need to be added to your profile>>
    Stephen Preissler

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

well Stephen is right here, he probably took care of your issue?? Or PM him directly if you cant get a hold of their support desk which shouldnt be the case now..

Quote Originally Posted by ModernAdvisors View Post
    If you could PM me your order details I can investigate why your order was not processed.
    I think you're slightly confused.

You really should research things to refresh your obviously lacking memory.

here's a post YOU made, as MBLicenses.com and you're claiming that you're the largest reseller of MB licenses, just as I said you did. which you were later forced (by moderbill) to remove from your your posts on their site.

Your statement:
    Originally Posted by ModernAdvisors
    ModernBill is a great alternative to incomplete solutions such as LPanel, ClientExec, and WHM AutoPilot. MBLicenses.COM is ModernBill's #1 reseller. We offer discount ModernBill Licenses, Configuration, Conversions, Kayako licenses, and even a ModernBill hosted solution.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=484450

ModernBill is a great alternative to incomplete solutions such as LPanel, ClientExec, and WHM AutoPilot. MBLicenses.COM is ModernBill's #1 reseller. We offer discount ModernBill Licenses, Configuration, Conversions, Kayako licenses, and even a ModernBill hosted solution.

MBLicenses.COM has once again, proven to beat the competition when it comes to pricing. Effective immediately, all leased license prices have been reduced for your first month with us, saving you over 18% off of ModernBill's published rates. In addition to our license discounts, we are slashing our already low configuration prices by 15%! Read below for mroe information.

Want an improved ModernBill?
    Looking to improve the functionality of your ModernBill installation, before the v5 release? MBLicenses.COM now offers custom script development for ModernBill v4 and below. Because each individual script varies, please email our sales department for a custom quote. Please include a detailed discription of your project, so we can offer you a very accurate quote.

ModernBill Conversions

With newly developed software, MBLicenses.COM is able to offer you same day conversions from WHM AutoPilot (WHMAP). Our script will will convert all clients, invoices and their current package / renew dates. We charge $0.50 per client converted ($20 minimum). For more information, click here

ModernBill Pricing

Leased Licenses

50 Client License:

$12.00 per month / first month - $12.85 thereafter

[ Order This License Now! ]

Unlimited Client License:

$20.00 per month / $20.95 thereafter

[ Order This License Now! ]

Already have a license? No problem! We are more then willing to transfer an existing ModernBill license for you to receive these low rates. If you have a paid leased license already installed, we will waive the installation fee, and offer leased licenses for $12.85 for the 50 client license, and $20.95 per month for the unlimited client license.

INFO: Leased Licenses include free support and software updates directly through ModernBill until cancellation. Installation fees only apply to the reduced price ModernBill licenses purchased from MBLicenses.COM. Should you have any questions regarding our pricing, please email our sales department.

Owned Licenses

250 Clients - $179.95 - Order Now
    500 Clients - $279.95 - Order Now
    1000 Clients - $379.95 - Order Now
    Unlimited Clients - $499.95 - Order Now

[ Purchase An Owned License Now! ]

INFO: Owned Licenses include free support and software updates through ModernBill for the first 6 months of your purchase. All OWNED licenses from MBLicenses.COM include FREE installation.

Configuration Services

We offer configuration of both ModernBill and Kayako products. The configuration services that we offer will allow you to have your ModernBill fully functioning with all of the features in place. Some of our services include:

Cron Wizard Setup
    Website Integration
    Payment Gateway Setup
    AND MORE!!!

For more information on our configuration services, Click Here

Don't forget to use coupon: mb15config to save 15% off of your order!

Hosted Solution

We feel that safeguarding confidential information should be as equally important to you, as it is to us. This is why we have introduced a new ModernBill Hosted Solution. Knowing that your ModernBill is hosted at MBLicenses.COM , you can be assured that your data will not be accessed by unauthorized users. We offer two hosted plans:

Beginner
    - $9.95 upgrades to latest stable release
    - FTP access
    - FREE Security maintenance
    - Works with ModernBill Unlimited licenses

[ Sign Up Now ]

Advanced
    - Unlimited upgrades to latest stable release
    - FTP access
    - FREE Security maintenance
    - Works with ModernBill Unlimited licenses

[ Sign Up Now ]

If you purchase the ModernBill Hosted Solution from MBLicenses.COM, you will be able to purchase the 50 client license for $9.95, and the Unlimited license for $18.95. It is not required for you to be a license holder to purchase a hosted solution from MBLicenses.COM.

Other Information

Additional software upgrades are available upon request via HelpDesk and are completed within 1-2 days if all information has been presented. You may purchase a standard upgrade for $9.95 or purchase a monthly upgrade subscription for only $5.99 per month. The subscription will entitle you to a month's worth of unlimited upgrades to a stable release on one installation. Payments must be made in 3 month increments. Please email our sales department to order an upgrade subscription.

For more information on any of our products, please visit our website: http://mblicenses.com - or - email our sales department

We accept payments using PayPal, Master Card, Visa and Discover.

MBLicenses was sold well over a year ago. Please keep the two entities separate. I have no control as to how the company is run today.

Thanks!
    Stephen Preissler

MBLicenses was sold well over a year ago. Please keep the two entities separate. I have no control as to how the company is run today.

Thanks!
    I wasn't referring to how the company is run today. What I said is that you lied, and you've just now claimed that you didn't do exactly what I just showed you.

I wasn't referring to how the company is run today. What I said is that you lied, and you've just now claimed that you didn't do exactly what I just showed you.
    Dear Grumpy Sir/Madam,

That post was made: 02-06-2006, 05:54 AM. It validates the "sale was made over a year ago" story, in which, he probably requested his username changed on WHT which would then change his username forumwide, including on old posts.
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

Please do me and yourself a favor and leave threads pertaining to my company alone since your remarks have not contributed to a resolution of any issues.

Thanks!
    Stephen Preissler