microsoft exchange email / calendar etc hosting services offered

hey guys,

i'm running a windows 2003 machine with exchange 2003. Basically those of you with windows mobile pocket PCs etc can sync up with this service, and receive push email, aliases etc etc.

Features:

- outlook web access (with the advanced interface)
    - 500mb quota
    - both SSL as well as standard port options
    - *IMAP access* - you don't even need outlook, syncs flawlessly with your phone.
    - *MAPI* outlook access - hook up your outlook on your PC to sync with my service which in turn syncs with your phone. no plugging in ever needed - everything can be done wirelessly and INSTANTLY as its all push synchronization.
    - alias included (get your own email)
    - changing your password through outlook web access (one-way non-reversible encryption).

Price is $8 for 3 months, $15 for 6 months.

Please PM me if you're interested... I'll probably set up your account within 12 hours (probably less).

And yes, will give you unused credit money back etc etc if you're unsatisfied for whatever reason. I'm really not in this for the money (as you can tell from the prices), it's more to utilize something I spent hours building up, plus to cover the costs of my internet / server hardware.

free accounts:

will provide 10 rotating free accounts at any given time for test purposes, will base it off of usage. so if you use the free account, i'll keep it up indefinitely, if not then account will be removed after 14 days and given to the next person in line.

Free accounts do not have MAPI access, have 50mb storage, have no aliases either.

Do you realise that you're not charging enough to cover the SPLA Exchange license fees you're legally obliged to be using?
    Kris - nitrohosting.net
    Premium Dell Windows/Linux dedicated servers in London
    Great value shared hosting & ADSL.
    PM/Email for no-obligation quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrohosting View Post
    Do you realise that you're not charging enough to cover the SPLA Exchange license fees you're legally obliged to be using?
    getting licenses through MSDN academic alliance. cost is nothing.

If you are providing a service you need to be using licenses under the SPLA. you cannot just pick and choose what licenses you use - they are different for a reason.

Academic Alliance licences are for use only in Academic and Eduacational institutes covered by the licence and home use by students of those institutions.
    By using them in a commercial environment you are breaking the licence agreement.

The only way to offer hosted exchange services is through and SPLA agreement, and as said previously, your costs dont cover the price of these.

Quote Originally Posted by chamelion View Post
    getting licenses through MSDN academic alliance. cost is nothing.

You cannot use the academic licenses for resale.

Regards,