Hey there everyone,

Well, its that time again.

Each year I participate in the Relay for Life event in my area. For those of you who aren't familiar with the event, its when you get people to sponsor you to walk around a track for 24 hours. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society for research.
Normally participants enter in to the event in groups. For the past four years I have been going as a part of the local Granges group. (For those of you who don't know what the Grange is, click HERE.) So why am I telling you all about this? Well, last years turn out and support wasn't as great as the previous years. So, this year Im starting my own group. And hopefully you all will help.

How? Starting today 30% of each hosting package purchased will go towards the fundraising for the upcoming Relay for Life. This will not be a one time thing. Each month you have hosting with us, up until the week of the event, will have 30% of every payment go towards this good cause. As of now it is expected to take place in late August. So that gives us plenty of time to make this work.

For those of you who purchase a Reseller package, I will go one step further. Each year paper bags containing a candle in them are placed around the walking track with names of loved ones who were lost to cancer on them. If you would like, you can provide me with the name of a loved one and I will place a candle around the track for them. These candles are lit at night as we walk and it really does look nice. Here is an example of what it looks like. Additionally, I will provide you with a picture of the candles lit at night and send/post them for you to see.

If you have any questions about this please dont hesitate to ask. You can post your question here, or message me for another means of contact.

Should you be interested in purchasing a hosting package, please contact Ricky Smith or myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look foward to any support you can give.

Thanks again,

-Chris

GO TO http://www.proxxonline.com TO VIEW THE PACKAGES.