I Typed in the username and password that i had chosen on the order form, and it let me login . It works. It lets me login.
When I login, it says Select domain to modify
But there are no domains there
So i decided to wait 3-4 days... I figured, maybe it went through, just a small error. Well, 3-4 days passed, and the domains are still showing up as AVAILABLE, they are not taken by ANYBODY.
I called my credit card company, they told me that a charge of $20 has been made to my credit card... Ive only done two transactions this month. One from some other company, and one from gkg. they have already charged my credit card, and i have not received my domains.