Question whats your Sales pitch?

What kind of sales pitch do you normally use to seal the deal when you got a potential client that just is not sure if he needs a website or if they are worth it.

I point them to potential hosts or actual "hosts" asking questions like this and point out, "sure they might charge you less. But can you see why?"

The way to sell is by demonstrating value. Ask your client what it will mean for their customers to be able to find them on the web, etc.
    Need money? Got money? Want to talk? The Money Forums
    New! Web hosting jobs!

I don't really have a sales pitch. We market our hosting to our customers from our other properties. The sales point is generally that I'll do everything for them in the set-up process.

We are truly interested in sitting down and discussing client's business goals. Importantly, our products & services are always presented in an easy to understand language. Keeping it simple, but smart. Best of all, our conversations (and coffee) are always free.
    HostDemon.net - Web Hosting & Design Solutions at Sinful Prices!
    30 Day Money Back | 24/7 Support | No Overselling | Instant Backups | 99.9% uptime | Adult Websites Allowed
    Official Twitter Stream- Check it out and consider following us!

We PROMISE them that we'll do everything in our power to give them the lowest prices and best technical support. Plus we tell them how it is... most companys try to make a quick dollar. But we don't we believe if we give the customers what they want they'll stick around for awhile.
    i
    really
    love
    WHT!

Quote Originally Posted by xxdosxx View Post
    We PROMISE them that we'll do everything in our power to give them the lowest prices and best technical support. Plus we tell them how it is... most companys try to make a quick dollar. But we don't we believe if we give the customers what they want they'll stick around for awhile.
    Is your website even working? http://www.nerd-hosting.net/

Back to the topic of the thread, however - we find we very rarely, if ever need to give a "sales pitch". Our product and our brand sells itself. People google us and ask around on forums and the general consensus is very good. Only a few of the larger clients requiring bespoke systems tend to require more of a "pitch", but more often than not we'll be dealing with their IT guys so they already know what they want... we just look to provide it for them at a sustainable, fair, price. Hopefully that will be within their budget.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931
    Tsohost.co.uk - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

I've been with Loosefoot for just about two years now and have never used a scripted sales pitch. Yet I either gain or retain clients with most incoming calls. I'm not saying that I'm super awesome (though my wife says I'm kind of neato) but I've found that being honest and proving that I listen to the client more than the dollars makes more of a difference. I don't get a raise or bonus based on how many clients I sign up. I do however get a good feeling when I'm able to provide the service that a client needs in a way that makes them feel appreciated and worth my time.
    Bill - Support Analyst - Liveblock Auctions International
    http://www.LiveGlobalBid.com