Looking for alternative to Aletia hosting

I am looking for an alternative to Aletia hosting. I need a minimum of 200 MB storage space and 10GB transfer. I need a minimum of 5 mysql databases, dedicated ip, multiple pop email accounts, multiple domain parking, SSI, cgi-bin, daily server backup.

I was paying $9.95 a month with aletia hosting. I am interested in comparable plans with reliable hosting that will actually be up 99.9% of the time, rather than just stating a guarantee that will not deliver. Aletia hosting was down too often.

Illinois, USA
    check the advertising forums and post a request there

You shouldn't have any trouble finding a good reliable hosting package for around 10 bucks a month, though 10 GB of transfer might be pushing it a little bit. As akashd said, post in the advertising forum and you might get a good offer.

Also do a bit of research on any host you find, e.g. how long they've been in business, and perhaps also do a search on them here as well. Good luck! - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now