VPS reselling company?

I'm looking to sell VPS from another company under my own name as well as use my new hosting team to manage the servers, etc..

Any recommendations on companies that allow this and how their uptime, etc is?

Thanks
    Cash4Berry.com - Sell your cell for cash!

If you have your own hosting team to manage the servers then a server might be the best option rather than reselling VPS?

If you do want to resell VPS, server management won't be any good, since the providers manage the servers. However, most VPS hosting companies offer reseller programs, although I expect many only do them on a per-customer basis and don't advertise the reseller program to the world. Try getting in touch with some providers
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!

Yea, purchase a good server and install some good vps based control panels in it. You can even go for free ones and have your support team manage it. This will be a better choice than purchasing a vps from other companies and reselling it. Again, its my personal opinion.
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Two decade in Web Hosting Industry

Yeah that's true. Didn't really think about that, creating my own VPS on dedicateds.

Wouldn't I need some sophisticated dedicateds though to handle VPS's on it?

you would need a very good server with 4gig of ram to start in my opinion and something Virtuozzo or OpenVZ with HyperVM
    Fully Managed | cPanel Shared Hosting | Windows Shared (coming soon) | R1Soft Daily Backups | FFmpeg packages
    Base 10 Hosting LLC
    follow us on twitter - @Base10Hosting

for exampler out windows VPS are hosted on

Dual Intel Xeon E5310 Clovertown Quad core

and out linux are on

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (4 core)

each with 10gig for new hardware nodes and mor eram as needed up to 16GB
    Fully Managed | cPanel Shared Hosting | Windows Shared (coming soon) | R1Soft Daily Backups | FFmpeg packages
    Base 10 Hosting LLC

Ahh I see. So VPS need extreme servers...

Thanks

no those are just my preferances it can be done on mid grade server i just plan ahead in advance for expansion.

it comes down to personal choice and research, research, research

Base 10 Hosting LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    it comes down to personal choice and research, research, research

Yep that's exactly the point. Researching is the only way out , although right now this is me >>

Thanks for the comments. I know now a VPS won't run on a Celeron server

wow umm lol i dont even know what to say to that
    Base 10 Hosting LLC

A VPS would run on a celeron, any hardware can be used. I wouldn't personally host it on a Celeron, but if you bought a cheap celeron and split it into 2 small VPS's, it wouldn't be a bad start.

You don't need 8-cores to offer VPS's, we started on Dual-cores in 2006 and they still work perfectly fine for VPS's just as long as you know the limits. You obviously won't be able to run as many VPS's on a dual-core, but that doesn't mean you still can't use it for those purposes.

There is no need to start on "extreme" hardware if you don't need to. Start with a dual-core and work your way up. Seeing you were first thinking of reselling on some one elses nodes, a dual-core would still be a step up in control and power.

i didint think that was extreme to me its mid range iv seen alot more horse for 10-20 vps per node
    Base 10 Hosting LLC

I was wanting to sell vps but never did wanna setup a node so I got up with PTXL.net , they give great prices to resellers where you can sell for cheap and still make money

I always thought that having your own node would be a big investment and you would have to sell them quick to break even. You gotta get a pretty hefty server for one. But check out ptxl if you are still looking for a way around getting your own node. I dont know how much more he has left or not but I highly recommend him

I haven't seen any yet,VPS reseller system sounds great. What's the price range?

try modvps.com they sell vps of 20 giga bandwidth, 300 giga , 4 IP, PLUS cpanel, whm managed, etc, at $44
    There is no where you can find similar prices, all VPS sellers charge extra for cpanel/WHM, the uptime is quite good and support is excellent. You can sell the same VPS at $55.00

they have also some king of promtion, if you sell 10 vps then you have a 10% discount, or 20%, not sure.
    RTMP and Live streaming on Shared Hosting

Yeah thanks. After looking at dedicated servers, it looks more affordable in the end to just split it into VPS.

The only downline now of reselling VPS is you have to be a client with them with 2+ VPS. It'd be the same to get a pretty good dedicated for that price already.