Thread: Job

Job

Hi,
    I'm looking for a job all I need paid is $19/mo and to show you how I work the first month all I ask for is $9.50. I can do anything from answering tickets to providing support over IM.

I'm looking for a flat monthly pay rate of $19 for anything that needs to be done. Whether I work 50 hours a month or 10 hours a month it will still be $19/mo. I'm not looking for commission jobs so do not contact me if it is commission based, unless I'm guaranteed to get $19/mo.

I'm very experienced in the hosting industry, have been in it for 3-4 years. Very experienced in cPanel and Linux, also windows. I know Spanish and English and only speak in correct and proper grammar. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Looking for anything!

Thanks!

Why are you specifically looking for $19 / mo? Are you unable to find a job which pays more?
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

No, I'm needing a job to cover the cost of a Windows VPS so I can use it for a remote dekstop. I need it for my school work really bad, and not looking for making anymore than the cost of the VPS.

Will be willing to do anything to be able to get it.

Didn't you find the job here?
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

No, most people were looking for me to do commission based affiliate like programs.

So I figured I would bring up the topic again and bring more clarity to the matter. As if I wanted to do affiliate like programs I would of asked, and I appreciate everyone taking their time to reply back to me and also contact me over PM.

Quote Originally Posted by That1TyGuy View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a job all I need paid is $19/mo and to show you how I work the first month all I ask for is $9.50. I can do anything from answering tickets to providing support over IM.
    Crikey... I hope you live somewhere where $19/mo. is actually worth something.

In the U.S., even immigrants picking grapes make more than that.

Best of luck.

Yes I too wonder where you live. Would you ming letting me know, even via PM? I might be able to help you.
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

PM has been sent.

Email sent.