Hong Kong and Asia Colo

Hey guys and girls. I am looking for enterprise quality colo in Hong Kong or elsewhere in Asia, Singapore etc..

Please do not recommend resellers. But direct owners of facilities only, and any contact info for them.

Thanx guys and girls.
    Jay

Singapore: http://www.idc-services.com.sg

IDC Services is a subsidiary of QALA Singapore Pte Ltd (http://www.qala.com.sg) and Creative Technology Ltd
    Last edited by dotHostel; 01-18-2008 at 02:42 PM.
    You will only find out how good a provider is when the going gets tough

If you want to go directly to the "source" as you indicate, then try looking at iAdvantage. They own some pretty big data centers around Hong Kong (JUMBO-, MEGA- and ONE-iAdvantage, of which MEGA-iAdvantage is the biggest with 350,000 square feet in a 24 floor building). Equinix is also worth considering, as they have facilities both in Hong Kong and Singapore.
    Sune Christesen
    ActiveWebs A/S - Dedicated servers, virtual servers, server hosting and private racks in Denmark.
    Data Center Map - Worldwide colocation, cloud and carrier index with interactive map.
    European-DDoS-Protection.com - Protection against DDoS attacks in Europe.

Mega-Iadvantage, PCCW, Wharf T&T, Hutchusion, Reach, and New World Telecom are the only ones that own the facilities.

Equinix is on site, but I dont' think they own the building. Though I doubt they will run into any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfjp View Post
    Equinix is on site, but I dont' think they own the building. Though I doubt they will run into any trouble.
    Good point, I think you're right. However, the question is whether he means they have to own the actual data center or the entire building they're in, I understood it as the first one.
    Sune Christesen
    ActiveWebs A/S - Dedicated servers, virtual servers, server hosting and private racks in Denmark.
    Data Center Map - Worldwide colocation, cloud and carrier index with interactive map.
    European-DDoS-Protection.com - Protection against DDoS attacks in Europe.