Creating reseller plans

I could do with advice on the best way of setting up and creating reseller accounts in whm.

While I understand how to assign reseller privileges to a new account and also how to configure it in reseller central.

I was more interested in how you go from the order received, to creating the reseller account. For example, you are advertising three levels of reseller plan on your website.

For normal shared hosting, most would create three packages and the billing software would assign a new order to the package.

For reseller plans, what would you do. First create regular shared plan, then assign reseller privilees, then configure the reseller features?

Is the acl list a good feature to use?

One other thing that confuses me, when you create an account prior to adding reseller privileges. The said account will obviously need space/bandwidth or a package assigning to it. This space/bandwidth, is this the allowance that can be resold? or does this the resold space/bandwidth allowance get created somewhere else?

Thanks.

What billing system do you use? Normally you can set it up to automagically create the account and assign reseller privileges.

If you do it manually, you need to create the account normally, go to the Reseller Center, add reseller privileges by loading the ACL list or by selecting them manually. ACL's are nice to use because otherwise you have to manually set the permissions every time.

The account quotas set when you first create the account will be the space limit that can be resold.

Probably whmcs, but I`m presently try several options.

Ok, so the disk space and bandwidth setup when the account is first created (before giving reseller privileges), that`s the limit that can be resold?

Ok, so what`s space/bandwidth options for under "Resource Usage Limits" in reseller center? Seems a bit confusing as there are two options for creating the resold space/bandwidth limits?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by surf2bob View Post
    Probably whmcs, but I`m presently try several options.

Ok, so the disk space and bandwidth setup when the account is first created (before giving reseller privileges), that`s the limit that can be resold?

Ok, so what`s space/bandwidth options for under "Resource Usage Limits" in reseller center? Seems a bit confusing as there are two options for creating the resold space/bandwidth limits?

Thanks.
    Yes like Cody said above the disk/bw limits that the account is created with is the limits that can be resold, it basically imports those limits to the resource usage limit. Its not confusing at all, one is for if they already are resellers and you just wanted to increase/decrease their limits rather than having to delete the accounts, remake them, and replace the data of the site.
    Looking for Work level 1-3 Support Tech, Sales/billing tech, Odd management Jobs, and PHP/Mysql small jobs.
    PM me or drop me an email at mm(AT)gotannex(dot)com
    http://monitor.gotannex.com/