Antispam solution

Hy!

We do little hosting since a couple of years but want to expend our hosting solution. Actually, we user ASSP and SpamAssasin to block spam but we are looking for a better solution, something who get power and who is easy to user for end user...

I take a look at barracuda but it's very expensive... What are you experience/opinion on this subject and what do you recommand...

Thanks

Nicolas

When I was doing hosting I used the service of easyantispam.com it was about $30/month and it worked extremely well, the amount of spam it filtered out was great compared to SA, and the filtering was all done on their server so it reduced the load on our.

Hi,

We use ASSP Deluxe for CPanel grscripts dot com

It gives your customers total control over what they want on/off etc its very good and effective customers get logs etc.

Regards
    PAC Web Hosting | www.pacwebhosting.co.uk | Affordable and Reliable UK Hosting
    Need good honest advice about a hosting solution without obligation? - 0333 123 8000 (UK)
    Let us find the perfect solution for you! - Money back guarantee - Happy Customers HERE
    Buy Web Hosting | UK Web Hosting | cPanel Partner | SSL Certs | Domain Names

This would be better discussed in the Technical Forum. Moved.

For cheaper antispam solution, refer to http://www.spamtermino.com. It is an antispam/antivirus gateway. I have used the trial and it is so good.

Hi, we use easyantispam.com. Price is quite well, and results are really good. Try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by nsavard View Post
    Hy!

We do little hosting since a couple of years but want to expend our hosting solution. Actually, we user ASSP and SpamAssasin to block spam but we are looking for a better solution, something who get power and who is easy to user for end user...

I take a look at barracuda but it's very expensive... What are you experience/opinion on this subject and what do you recommand...

Thanks

Nicolas

Barracudas work very well. You will remove some load off your servers and give your client added value. You can even have the cuda pay for itself by charging extra for spam filtering on top of the hosting fee.
    Hosting and Web design.
    OnLineMedia, Inc.

Rather than taking on the responsibility to add additional barracudas when your traffic grows, and stop from having to manage the anti-spam appliance yourself, I'd recommend a managed anti-spam service such as SpamStopsHere or Postini. The price is higher, but the cost is lower.
    -Mark Adams
    www.bitserve.com - Secure Michigan web hosting for your business.
    Only host still offering a full money back uptime guarantee and prorated refunds.
    Offering advanced server management and security incident response!