WebHosting in EUROPE! Need help again!

Hello,

First of all I wanna thank you for your first help, I found a company with US servers who hosted some of my websites with a good price.

Now I'm looking for a webhosting in EUROPE. Something GOOD, with experience ( old company ), good support and cPanel! Also a good price will be great too! Can you please recommend me few names?
    Tattoo is an art!

What type of hosting are you looking for? Windows Or Linux. And what type of account? Shared, Reseller, Dedicated?

And How much Space&Bandwidth?

I believe cPanel is only in beta as far as Windows based is concerned...

Are you looking for a server physically based out of Europe or were you perhaps just looking for good speeds to those locations? Some North American DCs have strong connections to Europe's large neutral Internet exchange points (AMS-IX & NL-IX, for example)..

I know alot of users concerns are based on what kind of throughput users get in different locations worldwide.

uk2.net is in the UK, they also use cPanel and the pages I've seen hosted by them ran pretty nice. They don't have that many plans if you want to upgrade (personal / business). A Google for UK hosting would give you plenty of information. Some company listed there have been mentioned earlier here at wht.
    -Mr Bister

Why don;t yo usearch in Google on "europe hosting", "hosting in europe", "web hosting europe" and etc. keywords. Thsi way you will be able to see those companeis that produced something through the years not just those who sell shared hosting. I can also recommend UK or Dutch company.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media