Partner For existing web hosting business

Notice- If this is under the wrong section please move it. I was unsure of the right section. Thanks

Hello, I am seeking a business partner for hostbright.net . The site is near finished. The current site is a fully custom web site with full AWBS integration and a custom logo. Currently a DBA & Copyright was filed for, I also did some marketing work and setup some advertising to soon start. We have a few purchases to be made including a dedicated server, SSL, and such. All bills ( Listed below) will be split 50-50 as well as the profits. You must be at least 18 years old and have knowledge of the hosting industry, as well as web design/programming and such. The bank accounts, merchant accounts (for credit cards), DBA License, copyright and such may have your name added if you wish. I would love to have your input on any site changes but I would like to stick with the name, domain, and site design for now as im not prepared to start from scratch again. After launch I am open to such. If you are ready to start a web hosting business please feel free to get in touch, I am looking for someone as soon as possible.
    AIM - Flipmyspork
    PM me on This board
    email - [email protected] - [email protected]
    or use the toll free number on our site or live chat.
    web site - www.hostbright.net
    Current Bills -
    AWBS
    Toll Free
    Live Chat
    Merchant Account
    Soon to be purchased
    SSL
    Server
    Some advertising and such
    Please only reply if you are dedicated and ready to create not just another host but one of the top hosts. I am looking for a replacement partner so dedication is a must.
    Thanks for your time,
    Zach

If you haven't yet launched, how is it you already have a customer testimonial? Don't you think that's a bit dishonest?

(edit) This post is old and confirmed offer is no longer valid (/edit)

--Tina
    Last edited by Tina J; 02-11-2008 at 02:34 PM.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    If you haven't yet launched, how is it you already have a customer testimonial? Don't you think that's a bit dishonest?

Thanks for the reply - We are launching in the next few days however we currently have over 15 customers and quite a large profit margin. The testmonials on those pages are from actual customers and about a month ago we had a please send your testmonial in there. Also if you read our customers testmonial (which I assume you didn't) you would notice he said her noticed our ad to send it in.

Thanks
    Host Bright LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post

They've probably already hosted a few customers before stepping up their operations.

EDIT: I've just read what Gorilla replied with and that's indeed the case.

Great looking website by the way GorillaZ, did you design that on your own?
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

So why u are looking for a partner?

found many dead links...(trying to help)
    pm and i'll give em to u
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}