Jodohost Chat Support When You Need It

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond. You are currently in queue and if this is a support query, you may have to wait for up to 15 minutes depending on support load. If this is a non-urgent support query, we STRONGLY recommend you open a ticket (if you haven't already done so)
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

I've been waiting over 35 minutes and counting for chat. I also have a support ticket that has not been answered inside the stated 1 hour in the support ticket automated response. This is becoming a much more common experience. If you cant do it don't advertise it.

"Expected Response Time: 1 hour(s)" - I don't think so!
    Last edited by AstroDude; 01-17-2008 at 11:08 PM.

It the "expected" response time. They are not guaranteeing a 1 hour response time.
    Hosted by: Hudson Valley Host (6 months+)
    Past Hosts
    : LevelHosting (2 years), Speedy Sparrow (2 years), 5ribu (3 months), Cirtex Hosting (5 years), Powweb (2 years), GoDaddy (2 years), SynergyBox (2 months, defunct), Freezoka (6 months), Peachy Dandy (1 year, defunct)

Quote Originally Posted by Andan View Post
    It the "expected" response time. They are not guaranteeing a 1 hour response time.
    I agree it's "expected", but by putting an hour all the time, that sets an expectation in the customers mind. It can then lead to a little frustration for the customer. I wouldn't be posting here if it was the first time it happened. Its an experience I have had, that I wish to share.

Jodohost is the best host that I have ever been with in the several years that I have required the services of hosting companies. There has been ups and downs (like now), but they have far surpassed ALL the other hosts I have ever done business with. I have been with them over a year and a half and I think you'll find this is the first time I have made any comments about my experiences there.

Would I recommend them? Yes. I would not go back to any of the companies I have dealt with before because even on a bad day Jodohost provides a better service than the previous companies I have dealt with in the past.
    Last edited by AstroDude; 01-18-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Right, but customers need to read the words carefully. Jumping to conclusions or ignoring the wording doesn't help a situation sometimes.

Overall, 1 hour for shared hosting sounds too good to be true (unless it's a small start-up company).

Have you done any research on WHT in regards to Jodohost before you signed up?

I believe there have been a few posts here recently about Jodohost (last 12 months).
    Hosted by: Hudson Valley Host (6 months+)
    Past Hosts
    : LevelHosting (2 years), Speedy Sparrow (2 years), 5ribu (3 months), Cirtex Hosting (5 years), Powweb (2 years), GoDaddy (2 years), SynergyBox (2 months, defunct), Freezoka (6 months), Peachy Dandy (1 year, defunct)