What is going on with CI Host?

Just a question, what is going on with CI Host.

I mean I know from my experience they never were Great, and actually Chris screwed me around before, and meeting him in person and telling him about the problem he didn't really care.

But anyways, if you go to Alexa, the traffic is up way past 100,000.

How are they growing, or making more revenue? I am curious.

Or are they slowly going out of business.

Alexa is a horrible way to judge traffic, it can be manipulated far too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by J Tullock View Post
    Alexa is a horrible way to judge traffic, it can be manipulated far too easy.
    How so?
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Alexa does mostly takes the traffic of the people using the Alexa ToolBar, you can easily test that installing the Alexa toolbar in your browser, and start to visit a site (not one of those with very large traffic), you'll see how oddly the traffic in their rank start to raise.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Alexa is too easy to manipulate. It only gets information from people who've installed the toolbar, so that right there gives it little information to calculate the rankings from. Do a Google search for "alexa easy to manipulate" sometime.

Aye, I type too slow