Thumbs up Need a new host, any ideas?

Hello, I am the owner of w3hosting.net and I am looking into getting a dedicated server (a new one). I need at least a gig of ram, ability to purchase new ip's single (not celeron though) or dual core (quad's a bit much but I'll take it) . 80GB Hard Drive. At least 1000 gig's of bandwidth. Windows Standard please.

If you wish to PM me, you are more than welcome too.

Thanks,
    Nick
    Last edited by N|Kitmitto; 01-17-2008 at 11:17 AM.

What is your budget?
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Thumbs up

Nick,

Do you have a budget? Are you looking to have the server in your region? Do you need a management package?

Regards,
    David Infinger - Sago Networks -
    Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Load Balanced Clusters | 2 World Class Datacenters | Affordable Management
    (866) 366-3640 Extn. 3020
    AIM: SagoDavid | Yahoo: Sago_David | ICQ: 405357708

Sorry, I don't mean cPanel, I mean Plesk... cPanel isn't for windows yet.

my budget is about $100 or less and in the united states (texas preferably) If I can get a price for managed and unmanaged that would be great!

For a managed solution, you may want to raise your budget a bit.

You should probably take a peek at the offers section to see what kind of deals are out there in the price range you are in.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

What if it was unmanaged? Any prices? If it's over $100, I don't care I want to judge how much I will need to raise my budget if I need too.

Thanks,
    Nick

Check out Handy Networks

They are also having specials running at the moment and there are servers available under $100. Check: http://www.handynetworks.com/specials/specials.cfm

Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Unfortunately, companies are not allowed to PM you their offers...it is against the rules. Check the offers forum. FYI- Windows 03 Std is about a $20 per month license and Plesk 30 domain license is another $20. So the hardware starting point you are looking for is about $60 or less. You can probably find a lower end P4 for that price but I am sure it will be self-managed. Good luck.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

I'll take an unmanaged without plesk then, and I think if I say companies can PM me, then they can if I give them permission in my post. I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Internet-Guru View Post
    I'll take an unmanaged without plesk then, and I think if I say companies can PM me, then they can if I give them permission in my post. I think...
    That would still be against the rules.

Ahh man! Ok, thanks I'll just have to look at signatures