WHM account creation

Im fooling around with the new Server i just purchased from fastservers.net(which is running perfectly) and ive created my first account.. however when i go to list accounts and click on the domain name under the account list the site cant be found...

But odly enough when i click on the IP address directly next to the domain name it can be found... any tell me what im doing wrong? This is a shared IP address, but only the last created account will show up,, regardless of how many accounts i add or delete from the IP only the last one i create can be found at that IP???

Which brings me to something else.. how can peeps view their accounts before a domain name registers if they are sharing an IP with multiple accounts???

Is the domain set to use whatever nameservers are bound to that machine? Have you defined (and registered) nameservers for the box? Is named running?
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Make sure the account owner is set correctly. If you set the account up using the root password, then log into WHM using the username you just created, you wont see the account under "list accounts" because the owner of the account is root, not the username that was created. Change account ownership is listed under "account functions" - instructions can be found by clicking here

As for how they see it, say the shared IP is 123.123.123.123 and they have a username of user1 so they can go to http://123.123.123.123/~user1 and they will see their site

Originally posted by reseller
    As for how they see it, say the shared IP is 123.123.123.123 and they have a username of user1 so they can go to http://123.123.123.123/~user1 and they will see their site
    You may have to disable mod_bwlimited for that.