Need flash intro page and some banners made

The banners don't have to be flash but would like them animated at least, possibly flash if you think that would look good.

This is for a motorcycle rally website. I need a short, quick loading flash intro with some kind of bike (harley, chopper, etc) driving up somewhere on the page with a mountain in the background and thunder crackling in the background.

For the banners, looking for 2 maybe 3 banners of different styles but displaying basically the same info about the dates of the rally and a couple of the main head lines. Last year we had a couple with a bike rolling across the banner and the words trailing behind. We would like something similar for one and the other just some graphics fading in and out showing the two main head line acts along with the text of the name of the rally and the dates.

I know quality should come first, but I'm running on a super tight budget on this site so price will be given as much consideration as quality.

Please provide samples of your work.

I will provide more details about the site in PM.

Hello Sir, I would like to work with you on this project, I gone through your post and understood everything, please let me know your email so I can send to you my portfolio list.

Thanks
    Dipak

Well guess you can send him a PM??
    Cheers
    -----------------------------------------------
    Tough gets going when going gets tough!!

PM me with any info on the flash intro if you still need help with that.

Yeah,im also avaible for this kind of works.And for a very cheap price.