Low end quality server

Cheers to everyone.
    We are looking for a dedicated server.
    We have only a single account to host. It is not a resource intensive one, So I will be needing only a low end server. What I am more concerned is reliability and quality of service. Can you give me some options where I can find quality servers in the range of $100 - $125.

Thanks in advance.

You can check hostsearch.com. If you're looking for a dedicated server I personally cant recommend any myself because I've always used shared hosting for my relativly small websites. I can suggest a great host that is very reliable if you're interested. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I will explain why I think so highly of them.

The dedicated servers section on WHT has many offers in your budget range. That's actually not a bad budget so I'm sure you'll find a good server on a quality network from a reliable provider
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Thumbs up

Like sTag stated, with that budget you should have no trouble finding a low end server with a quality company. Since people post this same question everyday, the best way to gather information and choose a company that you believe is going to be the best bet for you is to check out the offers and reviews sections of WHT. You will receive much more information than you will with this post.

Best of luck on your search,
    David Infinger - Sago Networks -
    Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Load Balanced Clusters | 2 World Class Datacenters | Affordable Management
    (866) 366-3640 Extn. 3020
    AIM: SagoDavid | Yahoo: Sago_David | ICQ: 405357708

Another option you may want to consider is a VPS. Again there are many offers in the VPS Offers forum of WHT.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

It may not be the right solution, but its always good to explore your options.

Please keep us informed on what you end up doing, and who you end up going with.

Best of Luck!
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

Another Vote for VPS

I concur with Ryan from Limestone. Based on your stated needs, a VPS from a stable provider should take care of you at about 50-30% of the cost.
    E Solutions by WOW! Business
    Collocation, DR, VMWare Hosting in our Data Centers
    SSAE-16 Type II Certified with locations in Tampa, FL and Columbus, OH
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

A VPS will reduce your cost a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by profit-krishna View Post
    We have only a single account to host. It is not a resource intensive one, So I will be needing only a low end server. What I am more concerned is reliability and quality of service. Can you give me some options where I can find quality servers in the range of $100 - $125.
    Whats the kind of traffic that you expect? "not a resource intensive one" - even a premium webhosting would do? a VPS would do? Also, if you like a server in the US, volumedrive is very cheap and for your price....