Looking for a graphic designer for a project

I am working on a dev project for a client of mine and normally they come to me with the design they want ahead of time, though for this project I will be having the design done as a part of the development process.

I am looking for a design to help with the logo and layout design for this project. Currently, I am just submitting an estimate to the client and don't yet have the contact, so don't need any work done right now, but likely would around March or possible late February.

Client is looking going to have a music/social networking type site (no, this isn't some start up trying to be the next Facebook). They are looking for a bold, colorful design.

Please PM me your information, such as your portfolio and some general pricing (ie, logo + probably 2-3 paged layout). I can also send you some additional information on the site and what type of design/inspiration they're looking at to see if you're interested.

Thanks!
    Ken Robertson | Linked Labs | linkedlabs.com

DOES THE JOB REQUIRE HTML CODING? iF ITS JUST GRAPHIC WORK YOU NEED I CAN HELP, PRICE WOULD BE $100, PORTFOLIO HERE WWW.SKILLEDGRAPHICS.COM

Hey,
    I'm interested.
    Add me on msn: Sam-Asante@msn.com

Thanks.
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes