Server Monkey Logo

Hey guys

I had the following logo designed a while back for $75 (ish) and looking to sell for just that amount.

View Logo

BIN: $75

Please PM me if you wish to buy it. It comes with the PSD file. Never been sold before.

Does the domain go with it?
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

It doesn't no, but in the PSD you can edit the text to something other than 'server'.

Looking to get rid of this sharpish, $75 takes it. Please let me know, I wont be reducing the price.

Just so you know, 99.99999999% of the time you never fully recover on a logo design. Same goes for SEO, Server-Side scripting, custom web designs, business cards, etc. But you never know, you may...

Good luck!

$75 is peanuts though Paul for something a little as a logo.

I think your problem here, is that you have a very specific logo that would only work with the company you've designed it for. Even if it were free, I'd have trouble imagining what hosts or service could use it for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Greer View Post
    I think your problem here, is that you have a very specific logo that would only work with the company you've designed it for. Even if it were free, I'd have trouble imagining what hosts or service could use it for free?
    Thanks for your comments, not to bother, I'll move this to my trashcan. The logo isn't that amazing I know, I'm sure money could be used in many things, not just hosting, it's just a monkey, there's nothing technical in the logo. So it would be used even if it were for free.

Anyways, sale over.

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, I just can't personally see what someone would use it for, but maybe some "Jungle host" or some example of the competition being "monkeys", who knows. Maybe I just lack vision, but if nothing else, another example in your portfolio is appropriate, at least (don't actually trash it).

http://www.earnershost.com/forsale

Payment via PayPal. You receive all the rights, it was designed by the one and only Anthony Bullock (fantasycreative) and comes with PSD files and WordPress files.

I'll even upload/install on your blog if you like!

$55 for this wonderful theme!