Stability? (compared to Aletia...)

I'm currently hosted with Aletia, which used to be very good but now suffers from horrible stability issues, for me it's been downtime several times a week recently... So I was wondering, what are your experiences with web hosts in regards to stability? (hosts with similar feature sets as Aletia, that is)

And if any of you have switched from Aletia, which host did you choose instead, and are you satisfied with their uptime?

I'm not looking for advertisements, just experience, as I'm not very familiar with the ups and downs of current hosts...

Every host will have some bad times, but in general you can expect the majority of your hosting experience to be stable. (IE you should not expect your site to be down every day for hours, and if so it is time to move)
    Old man of the hosting world..

Re: Stability? (compared to Aletia...)

Originally posted by Qhimm

And if any of you have switched from Aletia, which host did you choose instead, and are you satisfied with their uptime?

To Venturesonline - seem to have pretty good uptime - but for me competent support staff was the key and they score there.